Thursday, July 5, 2012

Real 911 Calls

BELIEVE it or not ,
These are REAL 911 Calls!



Dispatcher
: 9-1-1 What is your emergency?

Caller:
I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown
house on the corner.

Dispatcher:
Do you have an address?

Caller:
No, I have on a blouse and slacks, why?


Dispatcher
: 9-1-1 What is your emergency?
Caller
: Someone broke into my house and took a bite out of my ham
and cheese sandwich
.
Dispatcher
: Excuse me?
Caller
: I made a ham and cheese sandwich and left it on the kitchen
table and when I came back from the bathroom, someone had
taken a bite out of it.

Dispatcher
: Was anything else taken?
Caller
: No, but this has happened to me before and I'm sick and tired
of it!



Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency?
Caller: I'm trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have
an eleven on it.
Dispatcher:
This is nine eleven.
Caller: I thought you just said it was nine-one-one
Dispatcher:
Yes, ma'am nine-one-one and nine-eleven are the same
thing.

Caller: Honey, I may be old, but I'm not stupid.


My Personal Favorite!!!

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency?
Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two
minutes apart

Dispatcher:
Is this her first child?
Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband!


And the winner is..........


Dispatcher:
9-1-1
Caller: Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing. I'm all out of breath.
Darn....I think I'm going to pass out.

Dispatcher:
Sir, where are you calling from?

Caller: I'm at a pay phone. North and Foster.
Dispatcher: !
Sir, an ambulance is on the way. Are you an asthmatic?
Caller: No
Dispatcher: What were you doing before you started having trouble
breathing?

Caller: Running from the Police.

No comments:

Post a Comment